How and when will I know if any of my creations have been selected?
In-store: You will be notified by email if one of your creations has been placed in one of our stores.
Online: You are able to sell all of the creations on your personal portfolio from our online store.
You can also follow the status of your creations with “All your sales” on your personal account, and you will see three different statuses:
- Currently in store
- Selected in a store previously
- Never selected in a store but available on TheKase.com, and available on TheKase.ID
I would like to know if there's a special criteria for getting my work in your stores or online?
Main criteria for a creation to be sold in-store:
- Coherence throughout your work
-Fits with the in-store collection
-Commitment to your work
Selection of artwork is done in 3 steps:
1. We do a daily pre-selection by following one general guideline: The most original and creative ones are chosen.
2.We do a final selection of the creations we've pre-selected, by choosing the most outstanding ones to fit our editorial line, for our final in-store product placement and this is done on a monthly basis.
3.Web-users will contribute to the selection of the artist’s creations by voting.
How do I upload a file?
We recommend that you download the latest version of your browser, to facilitate the image upload.
The criteria for the images to upload are:
Min size: 1200 x 2400px, PNG, JPEG
Max weight: 2Mo
Min. Size: 2400px x 3600px, PNG, JPEG
Max weight: 2Mo
Will I maintain copyrights of my artwork?
You keep full copyright of your work, however we have total rights of usage once you’ve uploaded your creations on our website. Once your creation is printed and placed in-store, your artist name and the title of your creation will appear at the back of a case.
Est-ce-que je conserve les droits sur mes créations ?
Vous demeurez évidemment propriétaire absolu des droits d’auteur sur votre travail, En revanche, nous avons tous droits d’utilisation des créations que vous uploadez sur notre site.
Lorsqu’une de vos œuvres est sélectionnée et achetée par un client pour son smartphone ou sa tablette, votre nom d’artiste, ainsi que le titre de votre création seront systématiquement crédités au dos de la coque, de la housse ou du clapet.
How does the payment of commissions work?
Payments will be made between the 21st and the end of the following month.
You must notify which payment method you wish to choose between the 1st and 15th of each month.
Payment method for commissions below 100$:
- When you wish to receive your commissions, you must click on the _Retrieve my commissions_ button, which will appear automatically in you _Sales details_.
- If you choose to receive your commissions by bank transfer or by check, a 5$ commission will be retained from your balance.
- Between the 16th and the 20th, you will receive your bank statement with the transfer details.
- If you do not click on the _Retrieve my commissions_ button, your balance will be automatically redirected to the following month.
Payment method for commissions over 100$:
- Over 100$, The Kase generates an automatic transfer on your account, once you’ve chosen your payment method.
- On the 16th of the following month, you will receive a bank statement with the details of your sales.
Be careful, if you choose to be paid via PayPal, you will be charged 3% of your monthly commissions. The PayPal debit is automatic, and with no restriction of amounts.